You may only reprint articles and information from freeenterprise.com (the website) and subject to the following conditions:
- Reprint permission is granted for one year only and for one-time use only. If reprinted on a Web site, permission is granted for one year only.
- Separate permission is required for each use, whether print use or web use.
- Any use of the above-referenced articles, other copyrighted material, or any portion thereof will be a true and exact reproduction of the text in English and an accurate translation.
- Separate permission is required for reuse of photographs and graphics.
- The reprinted material is not to be presented in any form that would create the impression that the United States Chamber of Commerce supports or endorses any individual, company or organization, its products, or the theories and conclusions espoused in a publication.
- Print copies must include the following credit line: Originally published (published month) (published year). Reprinted by permission, freeenterprise.com, (current month) (current year). Copyright© (published year), U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Web page copies must include the above credit line, and hyperlink the text "freeenterprise.com" to http://www.freeenterprise.com.